HEALTH & SAFETY
Glow Beauty Rooms are committed to providing a relaxed environment which is safe for clients and staff. We have a duty to provide you with a safe environment that complies with guidelines issued by Government and our local authority. This means we may have to close unexpectedly, to comply with local lockdown rules or if we are required to self isolate.
Please read and follow our guidelines for our safety and yours.
- We have undertaken a thorough review of the services we offer.
- All services throughout the salon will be cleaned regularly & sanitised between each treatment.
- All items of equipment will be cleaned before & after every treatment. This includes all metal instruments, brushes, bowls and tweezers.
- One use disposable items will be used where necessary ( sustainable alternatives used where possible.)
- We will ensure adequate ventilation through the salon, with doors & windows open where possible.
- We have conducted training to ensure all team members care for our customers in a safe, hygienic and professional manner.
- Staff have been trained to adapt to each treatment to uphold best practice, including hygiene and safety.
- We have agreed social distancing rules for our team while in the salon.
- Staff are briefed to uphold safe standards while dealing with responsibilities at reception.
- If you refuse to follow our new safety measures a staff member reserves the right to refuse treatment and to ask you to leave the premises.
- We have reviewed our treatment menu and removed treatments where we felt it necessary to do so. Some treatments have had to be removed but will be added back when it is safe to do so.
- Our therapists will wear PPE during treatments, including masks and visors. Therapists will also wash their hands before and after every treatment, and during where necessary.
- PPE will be cleaned or replaced after every treatment.
Guest Arrival & Reception
- We will not be accepting walk ins, access to the salon is for customers with appointments only.
- We will greet you warmly but without a handshake, hug, or personal contact.
- We will stagger customer arrival times to minimise close contact.
- Where possible we will escort you straight into treatment and minimise congestion in the waiting area.
- Waiting areas will be cleaned regularly and thoroughly.
- We ask that you pay via our Fresha App, by card or have the correct cash ready in an envelope. We will not be handling change in the salon.
Equipment & Facilities
- The toilets are still available as usual.
- We will remove all blankets & towels from the beds and every surface will be wiped down after every client.
- We will not serve you drinks in the salon, however you can use the tea and coffee facilities (takeaway cups only) in the waiting area. We ask that you wash your hands before use & dispose of your cup responsibly into a bin.
We Ask You, Our Clients
- To arrive at the time agreed, to maximise social distancing. If you arrive early please wait in the area outside of the salon or in your car if possible.
- To wash your hands when you arrive and use the sanitiser provided.
- Wear face masks until your therapist advises you it is safe to take it off.
- Contact us and reschedule your appointment, if you have a temperature or are feeling unwell. If any person in your household or someone you have been in contact with is having to self isolate.
- DO NOT COME TO THE SALON IF YOU ARE UNWELL OR IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU LIVE WITH IS DISPLAYING SYMPTOMS OF COVID -19.
We are happy to discuss any individual concerns or questions with you.
Email us on email@example.com to ask any questions.
We reserve the right to and or adjust these guidelines based on government guidelines and new research to protect the safety of all staff and clients.