Updated: Jun 5, 2020
When it comes to eyelash extensions aftercare is so important for the longevity of your eyelash extensions and the health of your natural lashes. Follow the steps below to keep your new lashes looking beautiful for longer.
1) For the first 48 Hours do not let your lashes come into contact with any water, do not steam your face, swim or wash use face wipes on your lashes.
2) Use oil free makeup removers and products, if you do need to wear mascara use a water based mascara not an oil based mascara. Oil based products will break down the glue.
3) Do not use waterproof mascara or lash curlers.
4) Do not attempt a lash lift, perm or tint while you have your lash extensions on.
5) Brush your lashes morning and night with the brush provided, if you sleep on your lashes or get wind swept always brush your lashes back into place.
6) I recommend throughly cleansing y