What is natural soap?
Natural soaps are made using various natural sources, which also includes organic ingredients. These soaps are usually made by blending butter and plant-based oils that are rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and nutrients. These are the kind of natural ingredients that your hair, body, and skin need. Moreover, natural soaps can be enriched with many other essential ingredients that originate from the earth, such as clays, salts, botanical extracts. Individuals with sensitive skin will especially feel and see the difference brought by using natural handmade. With many different combinations and options, whether or not they are organic, there is always an ideal natural soap for everybody.
Matcha Green Purity Soap
- Good for skin hydration
- 100% all-natural with organic ingredients
- Suitable for all skin types
- Unscented/Palm Oil Free/No Artificial Colourants
- External Use only/ Soap Bar colour may vary from batch to batch due to use of natural ingredients.
- All bars are hand cut so weight is approximate and not exact.
OLEA EUROPAEA KERNEL OIL ,COCOS NUCIFERA OIL ,BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII ,COCOS NUCIFERA POWDER, MATCHA TEA POWDER,CALENDULA OFFICINALIS ,DISTILLED WATER ,LYE .